Monday, 28 April 2008

Just now’s lecture and tutorial class is filled with yawns, sleepy eyes and boring talks.

First we had a lecture on child development. Unlike the previous lectures, this one is super dry la. Luckily I brought along some sweets, if not, I would have fallen asleep within the first hour of the lecture.

After that, we had to go for Winnie’s class. We were a bit reluctant because her lesson is so damn boring! Wahhh, again mentos is my savior. Beginning to be able to adapt to the non-adjustable temperature in the classrooms.

Oh…I called the childcare centre that I’m going to be attached to once I reached home. I’m quite lucky coz the centre is located somewhere near my house at Hougang St 52 there. I’m starting attachment on 8th may (which just happened to be on World Red Cross Day). Sian…then I had to bring the damn uniform. Oh well, there are certain things to follow, e.g. no wearing of mini skirt, no low- cut top or spaghetti straps. I’m also not advised to wear black. I’m not the only one attached to the centre though. There’s this other girl from 1DO2.

Goodness there’s only S&W, no functional English. No English means no 4 hour break. No 4 hour break means I will finish school at 10 am!!! WooHoo!!! However, I need to go back school on Friday, when I’m not supposed to have any lesson this week. There goes my Friday…