How do you feel when you fell down and injured yourself? Does it hurt or it feels heavenly? What a question to ask someone who is injured right?
Why I am writing this is because…hmm…should I say or not ah? Well, actually, I injured myself la. I wounded both my knees and my right elbow. I think I shouldn’t tell what actually happened la…coz I feel very paiseh... hahas. Hmm…for those who know, don’t spread okay? But all I can say is that I came to class yesterday with my knees and elbow bloody. It still hurts la when I walk. I just hope that it can recover quickly, if not, I cannot wear shorts or skirt coz my legs will look damn ugly with the wound.
Remember in my previous post I did write about this boy named Jerome? Hahas. I got to meet him again today. The kids were playing with lego when one moment Jerome just put his head on the table and FELL ASLEEP! I didn’t know how he can actually sleep with the noisy environment but he just did it. I tried to wake him up but he ignored me and continue sleeping. Then, when it comes to lunch, I tried t wake him up again to ask him to wash his hands. The moment he saw the food trolley, he straightaway woke up and pulled me to bring him to the toilet. Okay, enough of Jerome for now.
On my way back home, Farah and I actually counted how many assignments we are already assigned. Just 4 out of 7 modules but already 8 assignments to do! I didn’t actually realize it at first but I really have to start working on it. Test is coming soon too. Waah… now then I can feel the stress. Sian…

