Oh...I had to rush to Dexkids Schoolhouse after school to go for my second attachment just now, so didn't really had the time to have a proper lunch although I’m really famished. I had to do the attachment alone because it was a make up session for Labour Day the other time and both my partner and I can't possibly arrange for the same time since we are from different classes. When I arrived, the kids were still having their afternoon nap. Don’t know why, there were some people who came to do some investigations and a photographer. I didn't bother to ask the teachers there what happened coz I don't think it’s relevant to what i'm supposed to do.
I’ve grown to love the centre eventually. I’ve decided to stick with the N1 class. I fell in love with a boy by the name of Jerome. He’s so damn cute la. Chubby, shy, quiet and independent. although I can't really figure out what he is trying to say coz he haven't really know how to speak properly, i'm already quite attracted to him since the first time I saw him. I still can recall, during my first attachment, i'm still can't get used to the environment.
I learnt quite a bit so far about the class, and also learn to accept whoever, no matter what they are lack of. The teacher of N1 Mrs. Ravi, she is nice la. She shared quite a bit about the class, for example, who are those with challenging behavior, those who requires less attention and stuff like that.
There’s English mock test tomorrow and I have yet revised. Wahhh...this week damn stress sia. Thursday there's still another test for play and motor skills module and BCLS on Saturday. Still need to squeeze some time to go HQ to collect materials for BCLS. Sian. Don’t even know why I signed up for BCLS in the first place.
I’ve grown to love the centre eventually. I’ve decided to stick with the N1 class. I fell in love with a boy by the name of Jerome. He’s so damn cute la. Chubby, shy, quiet and independent. although I can't really figure out what he is trying to say coz he haven't really know how to speak properly, i'm already quite attracted to him since the first time I saw him. I still can recall, during my first attachment, i'm still can't get used to the environment.
I learnt quite a bit so far about the class, and also learn to accept whoever, no matter what they are lack of. The teacher of N1 Mrs. Ravi, she is nice la. She shared quite a bit about the class, for example, who are those with challenging behavior, those who requires less attention and stuff like that.
There’s English mock test tomorrow and I have yet revised. Wahhh...this week damn stress sia. Thursday there's still another test for play and motor skills module and BCLS on Saturday. Still need to squeeze some time to go HQ to collect materials for BCLS. Sian. Don’t even know why I signed up for BCLS in the first place.

