5 June 2008
Had training in the morning then went for SYF gathering in the evening. The venue is at Jun jie sir's house. The actual thing actually starts at 5, but most of the instructors came earlier at 3 plus. Hmm...did I enjoyed myself during the gathering? No comments. Don’t want to talk much about it.
Anyway, the gathering didn't really ended well, coz after the video screening, the cadets were told to go home. Some of them were disappointed coz they still wanted to play. We were also told that the syf blog will be removed. But yeah... the cadets went back and create another one. Hahahas. Went to slacked at Jun jie sir's house for a while before ibu texted me to ask me what time i'm coming home. Hahas...the guys who were staying over at JJ sir's house (xinyu, guoying, Hong Zhou, Anton, junjie sir and qingxiang sir) is so sweet la. They walked me home from blk 940 to 981, which is like quite a distance away. Along the way, we walked passed Macs. Qingxiang sir treat all of us the 60 cents ice cream...Hahas. Like expected, guoying being as auntie s ever, kept complaining when we will be reaching lol.
Reached home, I was so exhausted, went to sleep.
6 June 2008
Went to compass today like the other Sundays with the normal two plus Xiao li, Anton, xinyu and zalinah. Actually I wanted to practice access for test this coming Wednesday, but the place that we got have no PowerPoint, so ya... I went to read up a bit on the APA but none of the information was stored. While we were doing our stuffs, there was this Indian family sitting nearby, a couple and their daughter. For what I can see, the child is not normal. It not that I want to label the kid or what, but the way she behaves and produce those funny funny sound is just so abnormal.
Then there was this announcement (it's more like an advertisement instead) that goes like, "the library is not a playground...blah blah blah". Xinyu and zalinah kinda imitate it. When the mother of the child heard them, somehow she got angry. I think she thought they were referring to her daughter. She then turned the pram around (it was facing us initially), then kept looking at our direction. Xinyu and zalinah laughed. I feel quite bad. After 12 weeks in ECH, it helped me to change the way I look at kids and learn how to appreciate them. Well, i'm not blaming anyone, or saying that 'm good or what, but it's just that we have to learn to accept everyone for what they are.
7 June 2008
I think I have to really save up now. Okay, I shall list down the things that I really need to pay for:
Replacement for IC - $100
Replacement for student card - $20
Book for prins and pracs module - $40 plus?
Hmm... so many not so good thin happened recently... I think I should take it as a learning point and do better the next time?
Had training in the morning then went for SYF gathering in the evening. The venue is at Jun jie sir's house. The actual thing actually starts at 5, but most of the instructors came earlier at 3 plus. Hmm...did I enjoyed myself during the gathering? No comments. Don’t want to talk much about it.
Anyway, the gathering didn't really ended well, coz after the video screening, the cadets were told to go home. Some of them were disappointed coz they still wanted to play. We were also told that the syf blog will be removed. But yeah... the cadets went back and create another one. Hahahas. Went to slacked at Jun jie sir's house for a while before ibu texted me to ask me what time i'm coming home. Hahas...the guys who were staying over at JJ sir's house (xinyu, guoying, Hong Zhou, Anton, junjie sir and qingxiang sir) is so sweet la. They walked me home from blk 940 to 981, which is like quite a distance away. Along the way, we walked passed Macs. Qingxiang sir treat all of us the 60 cents ice cream...Hahas. Like expected, guoying being as auntie s ever, kept complaining when we will be reaching lol.
Reached home, I was so exhausted, went to sleep.
6 June 2008
Went to compass today like the other Sundays with the normal two plus Xiao li, Anton, xinyu and zalinah. Actually I wanted to practice access for test this coming Wednesday, but the place that we got have no PowerPoint, so ya... I went to read up a bit on the APA but none of the information was stored. While we were doing our stuffs, there was this Indian family sitting nearby, a couple and their daughter. For what I can see, the child is not normal. It not that I want to label the kid or what, but the way she behaves and produce those funny funny sound is just so abnormal.
Then there was this announcement (it's more like an advertisement instead) that goes like, "the library is not a playground...blah blah blah". Xinyu and zalinah kinda imitate it. When the mother of the child heard them, somehow she got angry. I think she thought they were referring to her daughter. She then turned the pram around (it was facing us initially), then kept looking at our direction. Xinyu and zalinah laughed. I feel quite bad. After 12 weeks in ECH, it helped me to change the way I look at kids and learn how to appreciate them. Well, i'm not blaming anyone, or saying that 'm good or what, but it's just that we have to learn to accept everyone for what they are.
7 June 2008
I think I have to really save up now. Okay, I shall list down the things that I really need to pay for:
Replacement for IC - $100
Replacement for student card - $20
Book for prins and pracs module - $40 plus?
Hmm... so many not so good thin happened recently... I think I should take it as a learning point and do better the next time?

