Thursday, 23 October 2008

I enjoyed the tutorials today very much, especially creative arts’ visual arts. Lavina is so funny la. We started with a “copy” game then she taught us a song that goes like this:

May there always be sunshine
May there always be blue sky
May there always be mama
May there always be me
(I shall sing if you ask me to. Hehe)

Gosh, the song kept playing in my mind la, all because of Sakinah coz she kept singing. Then when we entered Karuna’s tutorial we were all in the singing mode. Lol.

Karuna’s lesson was a little dry, I kept on yawning throughout. We got to clarify burning questions related to the brain though. Interesting I thought.

Break time I anticipated that all the canteens would be full since our break is during the peak hour – 1 pm dude, and apart from that, it is only an hour break. So Sakinah, Gek Theng and I didn’t have our proper lunch.

Speech training was another module that I enjoyed. The topic is breathing. So we did breathing exercises, good practices and voice recording.

Although I had to spend 8 hours in school and bringing the heavy Santrock and lappy – and not including the creative arts book that I have yet to buy for every Wednesday, I’m really enjoying my time in school.

Hmm, speech day tomorrow and I have yet decided what to wear for the prize presentation. Not that I am being vain or what but just imagine, I can’t wear jeans or slippers? Gosh. since when did i not wear jeans or slippers when I go out? Then what am I supposed to wear? Aah.. I shall just decide tomorrow la. Lazy to think much (: