i can see that my blog is beginning to rot. lol. busy la. I'm like super tired la (i think i mentioned this in most of my posts). came back from RCYC yesterday to sleep the first thing when i reached home. not even half of hours rest, nenek came. sian. since no one else was at home, i have to kind of entertain her. hmm.
I'm a bit darker now due to the water activities during RCYC. oh ya. i got another cuts (similar to the one like had during OBS just that it was somewhere near my calf instead of mt knee). suay la. first thing get into the water, i got cuts. lol. and i had to wear this unglamorous helmet just because i don't know how to swim sia. so lame. well. that was only for sea rafting on the first day.
on second day, we had dragon boating. the highlight for that activity was the capsize drill and the "rocking game" thingy. i was super scared la. oh, all i ca say that the drill almost killed me? lol. i was sitting on the left while xinyu sat on the right side. we capsized on the left and unluckily, xinyu fell on me. i was scared being underwater. i tried to get out but i just can't. when i finally managed to float, i was so relieved. oh my, nothing could describe how i felt at that time la. (oh and when i reached the shore, seawater dripped out from my nose. lol)
i realised that whenever there's capsize drill, there's always some funny happens. maybe it's a sign? i don't know.
oh well, it had already happened and I'm alright now. all i can say is that i really had fun during the two days (in spite some unfair stuffs that happened and xinyu should know what). I'm waiting for time to fly, really looking forward to UIP camp next two weeks.
i tried to absorb as much as i could but i just can't recall any single shit that I'd studied. omg omg omg. hopefully i can pass this quiz later? and before i end my post, i doubt i will be updating the blog till holidays. need to rush assignments already. I NEED MOTIVATION!!!

