YAY! I WENT OUT JUST NOW (like finally)!!! met up with xiaoli and yirui at compass to pass xiaoli my nametag coz she need it for NDP. haha. just imagine... xiaoli wearing my nametag? funny sia. oh well, we ate at pizza hut. Man, i was supposed to be on diet la (haha. joking nia). walked around for a while to find bobby pins for xiaoli. cant find the cheap ones, so we went home. lol
later in the evening, stephy called me saying that he and some other people was at the basketball court near my house and asked me to go down. i was watching pesta perdana then, but oh well, i went down though. then me and two others went for a short stroll, and the first thing that junjie sir called me when we made our way back was "malay bimbo". waah. now play race already la? lol. anw, I'm not a bimbo la. aiyoh.
yay! going out again tomorrow. BOWLING! i don't know how to bowl though. such a shame i know. aiyah. just anyhow whack la tomorrow. I'm so looking forward to fun, fun, fun! yay!

