Sunday, 22 February 2009

YAY!! MY ONE AND ONLY PAPER OS FINALLY OVER!! but sadly, can't celebrate with the rest since most of them will still be having their paper. how pathetic can life be.

the paper was nicely set by Karuna where people can pass if they study her tips. I'm but not sure how I'll fair though, dare not be too confident.

anyway, just something random, do you feel weird if your phone didn't ring or produce any sound for the most time of the day? i don't know, but i will have the tendency to look at my phone to make sure if there are any new events that pops-up. weird huh? but both my sisters experiences the same thing too. or maybe the three of us are just weird.

my dad and some of my other uncles went jamming just now. how cool is that? i intended to follow initially but I'm just too lazy to get my ass out of the house.

and lastly, i went for the diploma plus certificate in business talk after my paper. I'm really very tempted to sign up for it (despite the fact that classes will be conducted during the holidays), but the problem now is that, will they accept my application?