Went to nenek’s house as planned. Well, not really. We planned to go in the morning but my sister refuses to bathe only at noon -.- Took bus and decided to drop at paya lebar mrt there to find some stuffs. So after that we went back to the same bus stop to take another bus to reach nenek’s house. So when the bus came, we boarded the bus la, as usual.
Then something funny happened in the bus, not funny to my sister though. Alright, there was this guy who boarded with us at the same bus stop. Somehow the sight of this guy just scares my sister. He’s like some mad guy la. He suddenly walked towards my sister (my sister was sitting at the seat behind me and the bus was quite empty then), with a pervertic look. My sister’s face was turning pale as she asked me to help her. I was like, help what?
The guy was only asking “are you Malay?” but my sister was scared to her wits and kept tapping at the back of my seat saying “kak da, kak da. Org takut!” and the uncle in front of me told my sis, “layankan je, dier tak kacau”. Cakap macam senang je.
When my sister didn’t answer him, he asked me instead. So this is how the conversation goes,
The guy: Is she Malay? (pointing to my sister)
Me: ya
The guy: Are you Malay?
Me: ya
The guy: Which country you from?
Me: Singapore ar
During the conversation then I realized, the tag that he was wearing says “I HAVE AUTISM”.
Then the next stop, he alighted. The uncle also alighted. Waah. Know what? The uncle actually laughed at us after he alighted from the bus. Damn bad sia.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reached nenek’s house, Adil was there. One thing I realized about him, he likes to bite, and still as adorable la. Heheh. Didn’t manage to capture any shots of him coz he’s super duper active!!! haiz…
In the evening, that family came. Hmm… I didn’t know how to react at first, like whether I should do what I’m told or do what I think is right. ailin chill aje. They seemed fine with our presence, but whether it is for real or just acting, I don’t know. Now, I’m just waiting for the time, can’t we just be like how we used to be? i really hope the time will come, soon.

