One more day to results day. One more day to determine whether i qualify to take the diploma plus. Haiz…
Obviously I will be too lazy to log in to npal to check, good thing they will send the results through sms. Don’t know NP student had to wait very long to get our results back. I see my friends from other school, all had gotten their results quite some time ago although their papers ended later than mine.
Oh my, I’m really scared la. I really really hope that I will do a lot (if not, a little also can la) better than in the previous semester. Well, I shouldn’t anticipate too much or I’ll end up disappointing myself. I can only hope, but can’t change the fact.
Okay, school will probably send the results in the morning. So, I shall not put my phone somewhere near me when I sleep and will only take a look at it hmm... maybe around 2? Lol. I know I’m weird.

