Sunday, 21 December 2008

I was lazy to post every single day. So here’s another big fat chunk of posts (:

Thursday, 18th December 2008
Hee.. went out with him again. Well, it was quite impromptu coz we were just sms-ing then he asked me out. Since i've got no plans anyway so i agreed la. When i was getting ready, i tried finding my earpiece but i just can't find. So pissed off. Long trips without my earpiece is just so boring. Grr. Two times went out with him, both times my earpiece went missing. Like so what the hell la.

Went to vivo did nothing much, just walk walk, sit around and talk. Then there was this time he asked if i could remember when his birthday was. I knew when it was so confidently i said "15 april". Know what he said? He said i got the date right but the month wrong. I was like really meh? I could recall, he told me before that it was on april la, not march. So i kept insisting that it was in april. He said i'm so much younger than him and yet i got STM -.-. Finally he showed his ancient secondary school student pass (and I really mean that it is ancient coz it’s a student pass, not even an ezlink card!) and true enough it was in april. See! I was right!

Friday, 19th December 2008
Haha. Met up with girlfriends, and as usual, nadiah was still the earliest although she said she will be late. Hehe. Went to hougang mall to buy snacks and doughnuts before heading to huda’s house.

Watched princess diaries and memoirs of a geisha. Haha. We ate our doughnuts and keropok throghout the screening. Huda kept commenting on some scenes, like how the old and faggered doctor salivate when treating sayuro and saying that she wants to be a geisha at one point one time and not wanting to be a geisha at the other point of time. Lol.

It had been quite some time since I’ve been to sentosa.I WANT TO GO SENTOSA!!!

Saturday, 20th December 2008
Woke up lste coz I feel lazy to wake up early because of the stupid cramps. Took my time to bathe coz I thought I will have enough time. I lost track of the time and I ended up beng late for the bursary presentation despite taking a cab th rosyth. What a waste of money sia. In the end I still have to wait until the end of the ceremony before I could collect my cheque.

But I have an advantage to take my cheque before the rest could. Haha. Why? Because my mum was on duty and she knew the auntie who was in charge of giving out the cheques (: but still, I have to wait for ibu to finish her duty before we could go home, so what’s the point of having the advantage to take that thing earlier right?

Went down for some RC christmas event. Ibu was there, ayah had to attend to asyraf silat, kak nur was at work and ailin is still at japan, so that leaves me alone doing nothing. The event was just er.. they played like so many cheena songs for a christmas event? Like a bit inappropriate ah? Anyway, I just slacked around, rot and stone there.

There’s a few CD guys doing some exhibition. Well, there’s this one cute one but he’s SHORT. Why are cute guys always short?

Sunday, 21st December 2008
Still thinking if I want to go for SYF gathering later. Somehow I just feel lazy. And the reason is I HAVEN’T FOUND MY EARPIECE STILL!! Hmph!

Eee...I just realised that there's relatives' wedding or engagement function every week this month. Sian. Obviously the possibility of me going is very low. Even if i go, it will only be because of the food. Haha.

I can’t wait to go to the zoo on christmas(: but I still don't have any idea what to buy for the gift exchange that costs $10-$15. Suggestions, anyone?