Wednesday, 17 December 2008

No time to post for the past few days, so here I am (:

Sunday, 14th December 2008

UIP came to an end mentees are fine, and I will sure gonna miss them. Planned to get something but due to unforseen circumstances, I was unable to get them ready by the last day of camp. During the gathering maybe? Haha.

Despite all the stressing period doing admin and getting bullied by some people to do saikang (0908 should know who), I actually enjoyed being part of it, especially getting the chance to be in the evac spec. Haha. I have to admit that most of the time the lectures wers pretty dry until I almost fell asleep (oops!).

I learnt along the way, the critics that we received kinda made us improve someway or another. Seniors and batchmates, I really appreciate your help along the way.

After the final debrief, we packed our stuffs and joined the rest of our batchmates for VIP’s campfire. Haha. We really enjoyed ourselves. Haha. And there was this part during the finale, they played the YMCA song, and instead of saying “YMCA”, we said “0908”. Haha. We jumped throughout the whole song until our legs become very tired.

Reached home, feeling super damn tired, went to sleep (:

Monday, 15th December 2008

Supposed to go to Dexkids to do second observation in the morning but I felt too lazy and tired due to lack of sleep so I called my mentor if I could postpone to the next day. After that I went back to sleep. Hehe.

Not long after that I realised that I had to go school to hand in the damn assignmnent. Sian la. So I rushe doff to bathe and tried to leave house as soon as possible. I was on the bus when ibu called to say that I forgot to bring my wallet. I was like so shit la. Imagine going out only having your ezlink card and a dollar. Somemore I have to pay sakinah money for some stuffs la.

Reached home, I quickly sent In the soft copy to safeassign before ibu asked me if I want to follow her to airport to send ailin off for japan (eee. I envy her sia. She went to hong kong when she was in sec 1 and now, in sec 3, she left for japan. Grr…). The connection sucks big time sia. I was in the rush but it took super damn long to load the pages la.

We sent her off to school before going to nenek’s house to put stuffs then off to airport. We took bus there. Okay, I don’t know if I should say that the security there is tight or not but before the bus could enter a terminal, the auxilary police would check the bus, BUT didn’t check under the chairs and all. Me and nenek was saying if someone were to put a bomb under the seat, most probably they wouldn’t notice. Haha.

Hmm… Another long and tiring day.

Tuesday, 16th December 2008

Finally went to the centre to do observation. I fell weird though, because usually for attachment, I would be with my partner, but this day I was solely alone. Eee. Boring sia.

Went to wak ma’s house in the evening. Watched the movie “susuk”. Storyline was err… all I could say is that I don’t really understand te movie? Haha. Ayah went to the room to watch cinta fitri. I just realised that it had been almost 2 weeks since last watched the sinetron. Okay, tonight die die must watch (:

Ooh. So many gathering coming up next week. More gathering means more money will be used up. Eee. Haha. Anyway, here’s the list:

21st – SYF gathering
24th – RCYC Bravo bbq
25th – Besties chrismas outing(:
26th – VI retreat

Haha. Anyone else wanna fix a date with me? Lol.